5 (2 Bedrooms)
Grebe cottage has been converted from one of the old cob walled barns of the estate. The cottage has open plan living accommodation and two bedrooms each with ensuite facilities.
Grebe has been completely refurbished and is fully centrally heated with a beautifully designed ‘Shaker’ style kitchen with all mod cons! It has a large open plan lounge/dining room area and a wide staircase leading down to two bedrooms, one king size bedded room with en suite shower room and a second with a single and bunk beds with en suite bathroom.
For large family parties, Grebe and its neighbour, Dunlin, make an ideal combination.
There is an enclosed courtyard area in front of the cottage with tables, vseating and BBQs – for the exclusive use of a gathering of your family and friends!
Sorry, no dogs.
Grebe Cottage includes:
- Fully fitted, well-equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the site and in your cottage
- Large HD flat screen TV with integrated Freeview channels
- Fully controllable central heating throughout, available 24×7
- Semi-private outdoor picnic seating area with gas-fired Triton BBQ, exclusively for your cottage
- Separate bathroom and shower room with power shower and heated towel rails
- DVD / Blu-ray player
- CD /radio player and radio alarm clock
- Electricity, gas cooking / heating, logs and use of laundry facility inclusive of the price
- Quality cotton bed linen, fluffy cottage hand and bath towels, tea towels
- Sundry pack with toilet rolls, dishwasher tabs, washing up liquid, washing detergent, bin bags, tin foil, cling film, dishcloth, scourer provided
- Range of baby and toddler equipment available free of charge to book in advance