Manor House Apartment
6 (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms)
Elegant and spacious, this large, well-appointed and self-contained Apartment is in the West wing of the Manor House.
On entering through a private entrance on the ground floor into a large hallway, a staircase leads to the accommodation; there is a twin bedroom on the half landing and the main accommodation is on the first floor of the Manor House. The Apartment sleeps six and comprises a large open plan lounge/kitchen overlooking the main lawn and a separate dining room with sea view.
There are three bedrooms, one double with king sized bed and en-suite bath/ shower, and two twin bedded rooms. There is plenty of room for two cots if required (one each in the double and one of the twin bedrooms.)
There is a second family bathroom with bath/shower over.
At the rear of the Manor House is an outdoor area which catches the sun throughout the day and into the evening and has a dining area and gas BBQ for your exclusive use.
Sorry, no dogs.Accessibility Statement
Manor House Apartment includes:
- Fully fitted, well-equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the site and in your cottage
- Large HD flat screen TV with integrated Freeview channels
- Fully controllable central heating throughout, available 24×7
- Outdoor area with picnic seating and gas-fired Triton BBQ, exclusively for your cottage
- Ensuite Bathroom and Family Bathroom each with power shower and heated towel rail
- DVD / Blu-ray player
- CD /radio player and radio alarm clock
- Electricity, gas cooking / heating and use of laundry facility inclusive of the price
- Quality cotton bed linen, fluffy cottage hand and bath towels, tea towels
- Sundry pack with toilet rolls, dishwasher tabs, washing up liquid, washing detergent, bin bags, tin foil, cling film, dishcloth, scourer provided
- Range of baby and toddler equipment available free of charge to book in advance