Converted from an old cob barn, Puffin features walls over two feet thick! Puffin has been tastefully renovated recently in a contemporary style, and comprises an open plan ground floor with lounge/dining area and fully fitted luxury ‘Shaker’ style kitchen with dishwasher.
Upstairs are two bedrooms fitted to a high standard – one with a double bed and a second bedroom with a single bed and bunks. There is a small, beautifully appointed shower room with power shower. The cottage is fully centrally heated and opens onto an attractive walkway lined with hanging baskets and fig trees.
There is a table, seating and gas BBQ right outside your cottage with plenty of room to sit and relax!
Sorry, no dogs.Accessibility Statement
- Fully fitted, well-equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the site and in your cottage
- Large HD flat screen TV with integrated Freeview channels
- Fully controllable central heating throughout, available 24×7
- Outdoor picnic seating area with gas-fired Triton BBQ, exclusively for your cottage
- Shower room with power shower and heated towel rail
- DVD / Blu-ray player
- CD /radio player and radio alarm clock
- Electricity, gas cooking / heating and use of laundry facility inclusive of the price
- Quality cotton bed linen, fluffy cottage hand and bath towels, tea towels
- Sundry pack with toilet rolls, dishwasher tabs, washing up liquid, washing detergent, bin bags, tin foil, cling film, dishcloth, scourer provided
- Range of baby and toddler equipment available free of charge to book in advance