5 (2 Bedrooms)
One of six cottages forming the sunny Stable Courtyard and approached through the original stable archway. These cottages have been imaginatively converted from the old stables; Woodlark has the advantage of a front door opening onto the courtyard plus a French Window opening onto its own private garden at the rear with an enticing hot tub to enjoy all year round!
The enclosed garden is ideal for families with a dog or small children and has a table, seating and gas BBQ for your exclusive use.
All on one level, it has an open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area and a fully tiled bathroom with bath and shower over. There are two bedrooms, one with a king size double bed and a second bedroom with a single bed and large bunks, suitable for adults or children. There is room for a cot in the twin bedded room.
Woodlark is a dog-friendly cottage.
- Fully fitted, well-equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the site and in your cottage
- Large HD flat screen TV with integrated Freeview channels
- Fully controllable central heating throughout, available 24×7
- Private garden with hot tub, picnic seating and gas-fired BBQ
- Bathroom with combined bath/power shower and heated towel rail
- DVD / Blu-ray player, CD /radio player
- Hairdryer and radio alarm clock in master bed
- Electricity, gas cooking / heating and use of laundry facility inclusive in the price
- Quality cotton bed linen, fluffy cottage hand and bath towels, tea towels
- Sundry pack provided with toilet rolls, dishwasher tabs, washing up liquid, washing detergent, bin bags, tin foil, cling film, dishcloth, scourer
- Range of baby and toddler equipment available free of charge to book in advance