Guest Blog – Top tips for staying on holiday in and around Broomhill Manor in Bude, Cornwall.
These top tips were written in the Visitor Book recently by guests who stayed in Kittiwake at Broomhill Manor recently with their toddler son.
“We’ve had a fab stay at Broomhill Manor. When the weather wasn’t great, we made use of the pools and games rooms.
All the provisions for our toddler were much appreciated and made packing a lot simpler.
Our top tips for staying in Bude:
- National Trust Sandymouth beach
- Take a boat trip form Padstow to see the seals
- Visit Looe – it’s amazing!
- The Big Sheep for kids is really great
- Have mussels at Life’s a Beach, Bude
- Rick Stein Fish and Chips at Padstow
- Sunday lunch at the local pub
Activities we loved at Broomhill
- Swimming in the heated pools
- The games room
- The under 6’s playroom
Thank you to The Bells for providing this useful information!
What’s keeping you?!