Guest Blog – Top hacks and things to do on holiday in and around Broomhill Manor in Cornwall.
These top tips were written in the Visitor Book by 8 year old Lindy, who stayed in Round House at Broomhill Manor with her family and pet dog Licky, July 2018
“Had a lovely time here. I have a couple of things to suggest:
- Summerleaze beach is great for a nice relaxing swim or body boarding
- Widemouth Bay beach with a café and toilets (summer only). It has large parking *
- Northcott Mouth beach is great for rocky adventuress and looking round the rock pools. It has some rocky areas great for climbing
Restaurants, Cafes & Tea Gardens
- At Northcott beach down past the rocks is a delightful tea garden for an afternoon snack or a morning tea **
- The Tree Inn is perfect for a lovely dinner and the food is delicious ***
- Life’s A Beach café at Summerleaze beach is delicious. The burgers are good and the ciabatta was awesome *
Activities to do at Broomhill
- Horse riding is a lovely experience and I personally loved it!
- Archery is a wonderful experience even if you have done it before, even though it is a bit frustrating!
- I really enjoyed everything. My favourite thing was horse riding on Rosie.”
Thank you to Lindy for providing this useful information! Here are a couple of supplementary notes:
* Summerleaze also has a café, toilets and large car park, plus the ever-popular Life’s A Beach (café in the daytime, restaurant in the evening)
** Margaret’s Rustic Tea Garden – experience a true Cornish welcome and her Cream Teas are legendary!!
*** Not to mention their Sunday carvery which is a local institution, and luckily within walking distance of Broomhill Manor!
What’s keeping you?!