4 (2 Bedrooms)
Converted from an old cob barn, Fulmar features walls over two feet thick! Fulmar accommodation has been tastefully renovated in a contemporary style, comprising an open plan ground floor with lounge/dining area and fully equipped ‘Shaker’ style kitchen with cooker, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Also on the ground floor is an attractively decorated bedroom with twin beds.
Upstairs there is a large and airy double bedroom with king size bed and plenty of room for a cot, and a well appointed shower room with power shower.
The cottage is fully centrally heated and opens onto an attractive walkway lined with hanging baskets and fig trees. There is a table, seating and gas BBQ right outside your cottage with plenty of room to sit and relax!
Fulmar is a dog-friendly cottage.
- Fully fitted, well-equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the site and in your cottage
- Large HD flat screen TV with integrated Freeview channels
- Fully controllable central heating throughout, available 24×7
- Outdoor picnic seating area with gas-fired BBQ, exclusively for your cottage
- Shower room with power shower and heated towel rail
- DVD / Blu-ray player, CD /radio player
- Hairdryer and radio alarm clock in master bed
- Electricity, gas cooking / heating and use of laundry facility inclusive in the price
- Quality cotton bed linen, fluffy cottage hand and bath towels, tea towels
- Sundry pack provided with toilet rolls, dishwasher tabs, washing up liquid, washing detergent, bin bags, tin foil, cling film, dishcloth, scourer
- Range of baby and toddler equipment available free of charge to book in advance