6 (3 Bedrooms)
One of six cottages forming the sunny Stable Courtyard and approached through the original stable archway.
These cottages have been imaginatively converted from the old stables; Kittiwake has an attractive split level kitchen/dining room which overlooks an open plan lounge area below.
There are three bedrooms, one double with a king size bed, one twin bedded room with room for a cot if required, and a third small bedroom with bunks. Kittiwake has a well appointed bathroom with combined bath and shower.
Kittiwake is suitable for up to four adults and two children.
There is a grassy area outside with table, seating and gas BBQ for your exclusive use. Being next door to Heron, the cottages work well if booked together for large family groups of up to 12 people.
Sorry, no dogs.
- Fully fitted, well-equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the site and in your cottage
- Large HD flat screen TV with integrated Freeview channels
- Fully controllable central heating throughout, available 24×7
- Outdoor area with picnic seating and gas-fired BBQ, exclusively for your cottage
- Bathroom with combined bath/ power shower and heated towel rail
- DVD / Blu-ray player, CD /radio player
- Hairdryer and radio alarm clock in master bed
- Electricity, gas cooking / heating and use of laundry facility inclusive in the price
- Quality cotton bed linen, fluffy cottage hand and bath towels, tea towels
- Sundry pack provided with toilet rolls, dishwasher tabs, washing up liquid, washing detergent, bin bags, tin foil, cling film, dishcloth, scourer
- Range of baby and toddler equipment available free of charge to book in advance