6 (3 Bedrooms)
One of three cottages in the Well Courtyard, once part of the original stable block.
The cottage is all on one level and opens onto a small secluded courtyard at the front. Nightingale’s interior has been redesigned with a beautiful ‘Shaker’ style kitchen/ dining area, and an open plan lounge which opens on to a private garden with hot tub; this is a welcome addition for all year round!
The enclosed garden is ideal for families with small children and has a table, seating and gas BBQ for your exclusive use.
There are three bedrooms, one double with king size bed, one twin with room for additional cot, and a third small bedroom with bunks, suitable for children. There is a beautifully appointed, fully tiled bathroom with combined bath / power shower.
Sorry, no dogs.Accessibility Statement
Nightingale Cottage includes:
- Fully fitted, well-equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the site and in your cottage
- Large HD flat screen TV with integrated Freeview channels
- Fully controllable central heating throughout, available 24×7
- Private garden with hot tub, picnic seating and gas-fired Triton BBQ
- Bathroom with power shower and heated towel rail
- DVD / Blu-ray player
- CD /radio player and radio alarm clock
- Electricity, gas cooking / heating and use of laundry facility inclusive of the price
- Quality cotton bed linen, fluffy cottage hand and bath towels, tea towels
- Sundry pack with toilet rolls, dishwasher tabs, washing up liquid, washing detergent, bin bags, tin foil, cling film, dishcloth, scourer provided
- Range of baby and toddler equipment available free of charge to book in advance