6 (3 Bedrooms)
Yes – dog friendly
One of six cottages forming the sunny Stable Courtyard and approached through the original stable archway.
These cottages have been imaginatively converted from the old stables; Sandpiper has the advantage of a front stable door opening onto the courtyard plus a French Window opening onto its own private garden at the rear with Swedish hot tub to enjoy all year round!
The enclosed garden is ideal for families with a dog or small children and has a table, seating and gas BBQ for your exclusive use. All on one level, Sandpiper has an open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area and a fully tiled bathroom with bath and shower over.
There are three bedrooms, suitable for up to four adults and two children – one room with a king sized double bed, one twin and a third small bedroom with bunks. There is room for a cot in the main bedroom or twin bedded room.
Sandpiper is a dog-friendly cottage.
- Fully fitted, well-equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the site and in your cottage
- Large HD flat screen TV with integrated Freeview channels
- Fully controllable central heating throughout, available 24×7
- Private garden with hot tub, picnic seating and gas-fired BBQ
- Bathroom with power shower and heated towel rail
- DVD / Blu-ray player, CD /radio player
- Hairdryer and radio alarm clock in master bed
- Electricity, gas cooking / heating and use of laundry facility inclusive in the price
- Quality cotton bed linen, fluffy cottage hand and bath towels, tea towels
- Sundry pack provided with toilet rolls, dishwasher tabs, washing up liquid, washing detergent, bin bags, tin foil, cling film, dishcloth, scourer
- Range of baby and toddler equipment available free of charge to book in advance